Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hold it! Wavemaker Beach Spray!


I recently bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply, and I have been told it works good. I was pretty skeptical at first, because I've always had bad luck with hair products, so I thought I might give it a try. My hair doesn't like to make pretty beach waves by itself, so I was thinking I could use some help! 

Well let me tell you, IT WORKS

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It smells like summer in a bottle, if you don't know what that smells like, I'll try my best to explain. It smells similar to Sun In Hair Lightener with a pleasant lemon scent.
A little bit about this baby:
It help creates texture for "at the beach hair."  It blocks moisture loss, so your hair doesn't get dried out & you won't end up looking like a frizz-ball lol. It also contains UV protectants to keep hair from getting damaged from the sun.
You can spray it on damp or dry hair. It does not matter. :)
All you need to do is spray it (not a whole lot, just enough for you to style it) and start grabbing your hair in a scrunch like motion and hold it for a few seconds. Do this a couple of times and viola! Beautiful beach waves, without the need of an actual beach!

HINT: If you want super wavy beach hair, sleep in overnight braids, and use the spray the next day! :D

 I did mine with dry hair:


This is great for cut-textured hair with layers (like mine) My hair doesn't feel weighed down at all by the product & it was very easy to style



      This is also great for those who don't have a lot of time getting ready in the morning or if you just have a busy schedule. By all means, I highly recommend this!


No comments:

Post a Comment