Thursday, December 29, 2011

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enahancing Shadow and Liner: Nude

I'm going to do a short review with a few pictures on this post

Love this little palette. The packaging is absolutely adorable! I love the lace detailing on the palette & the color combinations. It's stays closed by a magnet at the end of the palette.



I think someone got inspired by Urban Decay's Naked Palette :)

Well the shades are all shimmer. No matte whatsoever. All the colors are nice and subtle, making this look wearable for any occasion. The shimmer gives the eyes a soft "glow" to them making them stand out more. I think this would be a good palette for a romantic look! 

Color pay off is very nice, but I recommend to use with a primer/base underneath, or you won't get the greatest results. You can also apply it wet for a more dramatic effect.

Also comes with a pointed sponge tip applicator. I'm not a big sponge applicator fan, but this one is nice, especially if you don't have any brushes with you. The tip is very firm, making it easier to line your eyes with shadow, as well as using the angled side for contouring and using the flat side for lid shading.



Here are the swatches that I created. All are in order & I numbered them prior to the previous picture. All are swatched with primer underneath. I have a light-medium skin tone.


I'm going to briefly give the best name that suits the numbered shadows in the palette.

1. Shimmery pearl
 
2. Champagne

3. Peachy-copper

4. Pastel peach
 
5. Light taupe

6. Dark taupe

7. Light warm taupe

8. Dark brown

9. Black


All in all, I really love the product for traveling and having a good range of neutral shades. Packaging is a plus, and the color pay-off is well worth it.

Hope you guys like my mini review!! Well not sure if it's mini now haha :)



Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't yet!




Love, Ash!



No comments:

Post a Comment